S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 25

Aggregator gang
i0K5kYe.png

blocked the other group and their hastily-translated watermarked-to-hell garbage, half the reason I even read this series is the extremely high quality work speedcat's putting in

thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
I figured it was going to be the mercenary, prince, and sovreign, but she really should have written Lian's, the archnemesis', and her korean name on the tablet. The system is already bad at dealing with orthogonal thinking and it would be forced to figure out if Lian is alive. sure it might make the next quest super hardmode but whats forcing a romance through compared against fighting a dark souls game for 200 years.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update!

What a mess for OG Rene. Lian would have been a good candidate for 'male' lead, as she's the only person who somewhat cared for Rene. The prince is a waste, Sedin is paired with Yiyoung, and OG Rene probably isn't bi so at least a friendship end is foundation for rebuilding her life. Sovereign with a body is going to be a fun disaster though.

Thanks for the chapter!

I've actually started reading some other stuff because they've been translated by speedcat, because I like going into stuff super blind but at least I know the translation will be good

I didn't bother reading from the snipers group. You guys just keep doing what you're doing, I'm sure most would rather have way better translations than whatever the other group was doing

Dex-chan lover
Even at the slowest it was only 7 days and I've waited longer for far worse quality, so no need to worry, we'll wait for your team/group to release chapters at your pace.

Users who are viewing this thread