S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
I'm still trying to figure out why they are called "constellations" instead of something like "celestials." Might have to do with aspects of belief systems I've not heard of yet.

Thank you for the updates.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still trying to figure out why they are called "constellations" instead of something like "celestials." Might have to do with aspects of belief systems I've not heard of yet.

Maybe because 'celestials' suggest some kind of divine/good-align nature? Whereas constellations can be all over (we literally have a demon king and an 'evil' cult leader here)

Dex-chan lover
Oh shee, maybe she'll get him to join the constellations she has a contract with? Also if Sedin isn't a part of this world, there is a chance Mc can go back to her world with him, and Renee can be with the prince :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
Damn Speedcat is on a roll!

Nice chapter. I always love to see the SD art in the chapters, Renee is just so cute.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I wouldn't mind if this is setting up a romance with him as long as he can go back to her original world with her. If this ends up with a 'she stays in this world and the original Renee never gets her body back' however, then I will be severely disappointed.

I figured it was an ORV copycat thing. Ever since Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint got popular, and rightly soon, it’s all been “Constellation this” and “Constellation that.” This comic is unusual in that there were only three to show up so far.

Edit: to add to what I was saying, Constellations, at least according to ORV, are essentially myths or legends that have become powerful in their own right. So famous historical figures become constellations. The Monkey King is a constellation. Greek gods become constellations. Uriel is a constellation, etc., etc. Of course, likely every comic has different criteria for what makes a constellation. I was reading one comic a year or two ago where it was the MC’s parallel timelines selves who were constellations.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I figured it was an ORV copycat thing. Ever since Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint got popular, and rightly soon, it’s all been “Constellation this” and “Constellation that.” This comic is unusual in that there were only three to show up so far.

Edit: to add to what I was saying, Constellations, at least according to ORV, are essentially myths or legends that have become powerful in their own right. So famous historical figures become constellations. The Monkey King is a constellation. Greek gods become constellations. Uriel is a constellation, etc., etc. Of course, likely every comic has different criteria for what makes a constellation. I was reading one comic a year or two ago where it was the MC’s parallel timelines selves who were constellations.
I guess I've been out of "the know" about this. I've been thinking of constellations as groups of stars like a crab (cancer), Orion, or just a large and small ladle.

Thanks for giving me something new to look into.

Users who are viewing this thread