S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
wait i thought she's trying to hide the fact that she's powerful lol like I guess I can see her being overcome by anger but the revenge doesn't feel satisfying it feels too easy and cheap i hope this decision causes her problems in the next chapter

Supporter
I have seen this boss before, you to destroy the butterflies before they land on the ground. Otherwise they multiply his AoE! /s

Jokes aside I am glad that we at least got to see her wipe the floor with that dumb fuck blood. Too bad we won't know if this will translate to people giving her respect or just pretend that this didn't happen.

Also also, talk about putting the real girl in a tough spot just imagine how when she returns everyone except her to be this OP and mentally savyy. Only for the real girl to die as she is just the same old plain Jane.
R.I.P.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!

Yeah, I really can't stand black haired dude.

Domain Expansion!
I cant stand both of these male leads bro just have the reincarnated tower master kill both of them by the end of the series
I'm living for all these comments trashing on the male leads. Honestly why are the male lead options so lame???

Also, The Narrative is pushing Sedin so fucking hard Idk why Isir is even here anymore.
The story keeps portraying Sedin as somehow special/one-of-a-kind for how much he likes her, but somehow I doubt he is truly that special.
Like, she fought in the tower to save the world back then, there must have been fans/comrades that were much closer to her and cared about her as much as (or even more) then Sedin does.

If it gives more reasons as to why Sedin is oh so special, maybe I will warm up to him but rn I don't give a flying fuck about him, give me more info about her three friends? sponsors?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wait i thought she's trying to hide the fact that she's powerful lol like I guess I can see her being overcome by anger but the revenge doesn't feel satisfying it feels too easy and cheap i hope this decision causes her problems in the next chapter

She's trying to build up to the public reveal eventually.
Because if she goes out to the public and show off her power, they'd think she use some tricks to make it happen.
Whereas by spreading the achievement of the 'mysterious swordsmaster' until this person is an established fact then she can come prove it's her all along (at least her Fame stat will definitely rise from those not in denial)

In this case it's just a mix of her snapping from captain's condescending attitude + earlier anger of trash dad trying to steal her achievement (by saying Ante did it) and because she's trying to put the knights in their place NOW so she can start grabbing some with potentials for her own knight order (well, for when the real Renee return)

Dex-chan lover
Why do those boys have to ruin our Queen's moment?

I'm starting to wonder how a mother figure is supposed to have romance with young boys. Because that's what it's looking like right now.

How are you going to turn this around, original story, and tower of fraud?

Dex-chan lover
That's disappointing. After the last chapter, I was eagerly waiting for the FL to humiliate those knights by dominating them at what they're most proud of, swordfighting. Crushing them like they're housecats facing a tiger. Not "poof, magic butterflies make everybody faint!" Sure, it's an imppressive display of power, but it's not cathartic, especially with the mood change as the MLs step in.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Mad respect for the redrawing on this one. Idk much about it, but redrawing those fighting scenes must be super difficult. Thanks for the chapter and all the hard work you put into it, Elle :hearts:

I wanted Renee to destroy everything around the knights, but keep them alive, so they would know they only survived, because she didn't want to kill them. But I guess that's too destructive, and they would have to repair most of the training area, so giving them a mental trauma might be the better choice :02:

Users who are viewing this thread