S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Well...that's one way to force it.
I do like the idea of trying to help her overcome the problems in her mental state via a different genre. And I like that she has good reasoning for being untrustful of others.
But, I will agree that the system either needs someone behind it, to justify its weird actions, or needs better writing. It's really pushing things along without handling previous incidents.
However- FL isn't just changing entirely with each new quest. Getting favorability isn't helping her adapt. She still relies on her old methods for things. I think it'd be pretty interesting if she lost her Constellations in the next few chapters and had to rely on herself- no status windows, no extra voices to guide her. Just "what does she want now? can she navigate the normal?" Because right now, she absolutely can't just go be an office worker. She'd be so messed up in the head.
So I'm willing to see what we're in for.

Dex-chan lover
That's the first "I want to go back to be an office worker, maybe" mantra even entertained for this genre I've seen. And now I've got a mental image of her owning her work station with soul-pulverizing domination and violence while balancing on top of a computer chair with a wind drifting her hair out behind her and a razor (pun intended) mouse in hand. Good stuff. I can see why the system thinks she should go home.

idk if Renee has had the pleasure of seeing Yiyoung's adventures like we have but I can't imagine how terrifying it would be to see the person in your body go from "I believe you and will fight to make your life better" to "yeah I think I might give up on all this, actually" lol

Dex-chan lover
So the system is the problem right? If she stops complying it will probably strip her off her powers. I was gonna say "why dont she just test out if the penalty is real by not complying?" But the penalty is WAAAAY too harsh to jusy be waived away.

I really hate this system, so I hope this series ends in 1 season and that there isn't a second one. I'm not staying motivated enough for a second one, might call it quits if something else dumb like what the system just did happens.

Users who are viewing this thread