S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess

Dex-chan lover
Somethings missing... Was the chapter of the other scanslation removed?...

spoiler
To be honest I really liked the first chapters but very quickly I remembered why I hated Korean villain stories, she literally has the power and the means to solve the problem whenever she wants, it was made clear that the kingdom she is in trapped, values strength over everything, her father got to the point of letting her be abused because she was weak, so all she had to do was show her father a little power and let him solve the problem for her, more than that if she wants , she could personally seek a solution using the means available to her, which are not few, instead she chooses to train her middle brother to become a sword master just to use his influence, for the love of God. Can't the protagonist be the protagonist at least once in these stories?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this only wishes it was as good as "Beware the Villainess"... This is just bad..

Bad dialogue that cycles constantly

Bad pacing, which is perpetuated by the "gods" having their "funny" antics constantly in small game message boxes.(which are filled mostly by their titles.. so fun to read!)

Trash cliche characters, that barely have anything interesting to say.(constantly repeating the same points again and again and again)

The plot idea is actually quite interesting, but sadly none of the characters make this "quest" feel compelling. Weirdly enough the pre reincarnation content is more interesting than the post reincarnation content...(I mean just look at the comments saying they liked the original MC design more)
So congratulations I guess?

If you're lucky, you might enjoy the gods antics, or just enjoy pretty characters do things.

I 100% do not.

Tl;dr
Besides the little flickers of an interesting mystery, there is nothing here that hasn't been done so much better before. Generic and a chore to read.

spoiler
To be honest I really liked the first chapters but very quickly I remembered why I hated Korean villain stories, she literally has the power and the means to solve the problem whenever she wants, it was made clear that the kingdom she is in trapped, values strength over everything, her father got to the point of letting her be abused because she was weak, so all she had to do was show her father a little power and let him solve the problem for her, more than that if she wants , she could personally seek a solution using the means available to her, which are not few, instead she chooses to train her middle brother to become a sword master just to use his influence, for the love of God. Can't the protagonist be the protagonist at least once in these stories?
Honestly you hit the nail on the head, this series wants you to care but almost none of the problems are actually problems. The MC can literally fix everything by just doing what she wants but actively doesn't cause insert bullshit that really doesn't matter, imo the father is the worse for this series cause he is actively one of the weaker characters in the world but gets to be this abusive monster at every step cause the MC and stronger characters do nothing about him when it is in their best interest to do something.

Also I get the the romance is extremely half baked since the MC doesn't really care about but the system forcing it at ever turn went for being annoying to god awful whenever it shows up. And to make matters worse is that it is extremely obvious who the ML is but the MC actively tries to "game" the romance and fails at every step and picks the worse option almost every time. I get that the MC is hundreds of years old and has lived so many lives because of the reincarnation/resurrection but honestly it feels like all of that is from a more interesting story that isn't really told to us. The MC just acts like some 100 year old warrior woman instead of a 500+ year old badass who beat an unbeatable game.
(This is from reading up to ch.43)

Art 8/10
Story 5/10
Characters 6/10
Plot 3/10
Total 22/40

Users who are viewing this thread