s. D. g. scans

Hi team, first off thanks for your scanning work! Especially the tan childhood friend.

Just wondering will y’all create discord channel so readers can have somewhere to interact with you guys?

Aggregator gang
Like the guy above me, I found you from the tan childhood friend series and had to express my gratitude.
Thank you for your hard work.

Group Leader
Hi, glad you enjoyed reading.
To be honest, I'm a li'l hesitant to make a server because scanlator discords tend to turn toxic and obnoxious pretty quickly and I'd rather not have anything to do with such a server, much less manage one. But on the other hand, I can see how it will be convenient for announcements and discussions if there be one and that series is really picking up steam. Well, I guess I'll consider it if the demand is real.

Hi, glad you enjoyed reading.
To be honest, I'm a li'l hesitant to make a server because scanlator discords tend to turn toxic and obnoxious pretty quickly and I'd rather not have anything to do with such a server, much less manage one. But on the other hand, I can see how it will be convenient for announcements and discussions if there be one and that series is really picking up steam. Well, I guess I'll consider it if the demand is real.
Yeah, discord can be quite a handful. Has its downsides.

What about a twitter account for scanning? You can connect with the readers. Easier to manage I think

Dex-chan lover
I saw the author of "A Tan Childhood Friend with Absolutely No NTR!" tweeted a translation today, but even though it was a decent attempt, it had some flaws.

They were trying to connect more with the readers, so I suggested them to contact you so that maybe you could share with them an English version they could tweet (and then either you can create a twitter account to credit or just note it somewhere that you did the translation) or work on it together. I think some of what I was trying to say got lost in translation and that's what lead to this. Could you please also maybe give it a try?

It is such an adorable story and I really like their attempt to connect more with the readers - even overseas fans.

I would love to help in some way, but I am limited to English.

And of course: thank you for the translations. So far I have picked up most of the titles you work on. Either you have good taste, or we have an equally bad one.

Users who are viewing this thread