S.I.D. - Supernatural Investigation Department

So, Line Webtoon has apparently decided to drop the series. And they quit translating it in a spot where it really seems like the bad guys won. I don't really know what to hope for at this point y'all.

@Firemorfox
It's a personal favorite, but the concept is right up my alley. As long as we get to see how it all ends, I 100% recommend it. There are other supernatural/detective stories out there that didn't draw me in, but I enjoyed the story structure of this one, and I think the character interactions are a lot of fun. And it actually manages to keep you guessing on some things -- And even if you manage to figure it out, the ultimate reveal is still pretty wrenching because you really hoped you were wrong, lol.

....Which is one reason why I almost died when Webtoon said this was ending. It just ended on one of those reveals, and everything looks really awful. Many thanks to Mariah & Yulshua for helping!!

I still get sucked in by the first couple chapters.... I started this nearly a decade ago, so it's fuzzy lol. I might reread it now. If you give it a shot, I hope you love it too!

Literally my favourite webtoon. Massive thanks to Mariah and Yulshua for continuing the translation after LINE betrayed the translation at a massive reveal and plot twist. Keep up the great work guys!!

Are there anyone will be willing to continue translate this series 😢 I saw on korean Naver webtoon. it has chapter until 375. I hope there is someone want to continue translate it again one day...I want to know the real ending

Users who are viewing this thread