S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Ch. 34 - The Sword Master’s Worries

Hope this ends up a reverse usagi drop. Anyway Still think Elsa's shorter hair from the beginning of the time-skip was better

Dex-chan lover
Man, I still can't get over how Regina looks pregnant in the current cover art

Group Leader
vt80sby4v7h81.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Edit: smartphones and global internet (satellites?) but still travelling by horse drawn carriages
Magic™ , the solution to all your inconsistencies.

But, within what we've seen of this world...
Such a "phone" would be a specific "low power" application, probably only available to a select few. Our MC reacts as if he's heard of them, but even with his status hasn't actually seen one yet...
Transport, being a pure power application, would require much more raw magic power, at scale. Using horses would be far cheaper and way more practical.

So yes... "smartphones" and horses, because of the economics of the power source involved..

Dex-chan lover
Elsa trying to get stronger reminds me that this artist make a doujin about a girl wanting to get better at tennis. And the method? OFC IT'S SEEEEGGGSSSS.
I didn't realize that this series is drawn by the same artist who drew the doujin you mentioned. well we could expect 5 star sex scene from this series sooner or later :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread