S-Rank Boukensha de Aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father-con deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Second Daughter, Anna, is a strict person.

Double-page supporter
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
284
@Lelbrosa. Nah. 1st daughter is good at swordsmanship, 2nd is good at management. 3rd has to be a mage of some sorts, that's the usual progression, one child excels in one thing to the max and together they've cornered everything. She's probably a Sage.
 
Group Leader
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
52
@Lelbrosa I've read a bit ahead in the novel and that's not a real development that happens to any of them (at least where I left it at), she's just really talented (as the other two) in a certain department.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 4, 2018
Messages
7,757
I understand him... I do...
dzGZUil.png
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 23, 2019
Messages
2,064
Uhh... people complaining about not being able to breathe in a mine sounds like it could be a real serious problem...

Also, studies show that allowing people breaks tends to increase productivity... so... I guess the author just didn't do their homework, or maybe it's just Japan's oppressive work culture bleeding through?
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Messages
428
I did love the interactions between Ciri and Geralt. Let's see what happens in the future.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
1,393
Wow Anna is a bitch lol. What's wrong with taking a little break in between work? Working in the mines ain't no joke, and it's super hazardous to your health to stay in the mines for so long each day. A lot of miners get black lung disease due to constantly breathing in coal dust and such from mining in the depths with not much fresh airflow. What a capitalist, that Anna lol
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 31, 2018
Messages
327
@icekatze or maybe these studies you speak of were not made yet in this middle-age story , so unless she herself made those same studies from a few century gap from her era , she wouldn't be able to know ? And would then adopt the same way of thinking as of those around her ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top