S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Third Daughter, Meryl, is a spoiled child.

Dex-chan lover
He needs to raise this third daughter right, or else she will become an annoying entitled person in the future :-(

Double-page supporter
What the fuck author, why is the youngest the most sexualized and acting like an incest seeking hoe? Pretty uncomfortable imo, I didn't like the way the youngest is characterized. And don't give me the excuse of the dad doesn't see them in any sexual way, because regardless of how he sees them, how she's characterized and acting is pretty fucking disturbing. I was already sus of this manga with the previous chapters, but it wasn't bad enough for me to be disturbed yet, but this third daughter just made me really uncomfortable. Even if she' isn't a biological daughter, he still raised her as one and is actually old enough to be her dad. Probably going to drop this manga if this is how it's going to continue, the undertones of the manga is disturbing.

Group Leader
@goodhunter I'd advise you drop it in that case. If incest is not something you're comfortable with reading, then this isn't the manga for you. I personally was a bit uncomfortable translating the first half, since she is 10 and oversexualized by the artist, but I also knew this kind of thing could happen; it does say fathercon in the title after all. The underage part gets resolved in 3 chapters (Basing this on the novel since ch7 hasn't come out in Japan). If your qualm was about the underage part, I'd return in ch7, but if it's incest as a whole bothering you, then yeah, not really the manga you want to be reading.

Dex-chan lover
MC is an enabler. Even if your child is too smart for school, it's still good to let her socialize, make friends or be more disciplined rather than lazing around at home.

Power Uploader
Sorry but, why incest? They're not blood related🤔 what I don't like is the fact that a 10 years girl talk like as a 23 year old girl who wan to f... (not that I agree with the first case, however) Well it's true that in japanese works, this type of characters are extremely common but still I don't like it (not that it's the only thing I don't like but Iright now i don't want to write a poem),
oh well, let's see how the story develops and then give a more accurate opinion 🙁

Contributor
The daughters are doing their worst to turn this into Usagi Drop.

Dex-chan lover
Gib him a baby. Give the guy a boy so the girls would have a tougher time breaking the affection meter.

Dex-chan lover
Oh i hope their daddy get laid with someone who is an adult, a nice person and hot,so that this won't feel weird

Contributor
Meryl will 200% try to marry him as soon as she learn he is not her dad.

All the females angry that they can't compete with a younger girl than them, LOL!

Dex-chan lover
4 chapters in and no sight of plot
no ecchi tag either
this shit is worthless

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread