S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Departure time.

Fed-Kun's army
Can anyone tell me the webnovel chapter where this prologue ends?

EDIT: No need. I found out myself. This ends with chapter 8 of webnovel.

Dex-chan lover
Are there any cultures where it's normal to bathe with opposite-sex children when they're 14?

Well, looks like we will have introduction chapters for each daughter once again but now with them being 18 y/o now

Double-page supporter
Lol, what's with the 2nd time skip after time skip? 😂

Even if the author decided to put spin-off for those time skipped story, at least stretch it a bit for around 2 or 4 chapter to see how the girls first impression when arrived to the capital and how MC pass his time without his daughter now. 🤔

Well I can be wrong though, but the flow feels so imposing and the girls strong point abilities keeps explained to the point it got stale. 😰

Double-page supporter
@blurgh123 Generally it only happens in cultures that have family baths. Nomadic tribes do it to conserve water and it might be several generations of family together at once. However for most society you stop bathing together with your kids once they are old enough to not accidentally drown themselves. 8~10 at the latest normally. Even for cultures that don't obsess over nudity, you want to give your children some privacy.

As far as the story is concerned, it doesn't appear like this was a normal occurrence since he was surprised by them entering and he didn't act perverted or start randomly blushing for no reason. The girls, on the other hand...

Dex-chan lover
I guess one way or another the children knows that they are not blood related...
But let's wait and see

Dex-chan lover
@BlackElite but how can you get married if you aren't related by blood? Next you'll tell me crazy stuff like holding hands don't make babies or something.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Here are some spoilers if you guys dare be impatient and dont wanna read the novel

So basically this is your last warning of spoilers. If ur still reading this then u want to know what happens. Yes another time skip happens, when they turn 18(if i remember correctly). All of them are basically prodigies. Elsa is the youngest strongest Royal knight Captain, Anna is the youngest guild master, and Meryl is a magic genius. At this point, the Mc decides its time to move to the capital to reunite with his "daughters." Stuff happens, such as house finding and all his "daughters" basically doesn't want him to work, but he insists on working so now all of his "daughters" want him to work at their job. He basically takes part time jobs and amazes ppl such as the knights (knowing that the strongest captain can't defeat her father). Fast forwards a lot to the reveal of their father-daughter relationships. Anna finds out first by doing some research into her "father's" old adventurer days. Thats when she finds out what happened at a village and him bringing back 3 babies and retiring. She confronts her "father" and he basically is shocked she found out first and tells her the story. Of course she still loves him, and encourages him to tell the other 2. After a certain battle, he tells the other 2 and they still love him however they now recognize that he can really be a love potential since they aren't actually blood related (and we get hints of them actually loving him as a man throughout the novel).

The Certain Battle Spoiler
MAJOR SPOILER AGAIN. Ready? So this major battle was basically a reunion with the dragon that destroyed the village. After the defeat of the dragon, the dragon tells the MC that it was his job to kill the daughter before they grew up. This causes the MC to be confused and ask himself "who(or what, i forgot what he says) are you girls."

Image of how they look now(in water, but they're covering their chest)/probably dont wanna open it in public ; anna to the left, elsa in the middle, meryl to the right
BaZGXSy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread