S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Master Swordsman's Earnestness

Dex-chan lover
They're soldiers, are they not? Marching in gear should be normal, so why are they shocked like they just saw a high school gym teacher sincerely asking a random fat chick to do one-handed pushups on day one? Lmao

Dex-chan lover
well it's TWENTY laps circling the castle. and you see how big that castle is, lol.

Anyways I don't like the way MC showing off his skills here. A knight commander and S-Rank adventurer. Beaten down right in front of her subordinates. It's a good thing that she doesn't feel humiliated.

Dex-chan lover
well it's TWENTY laps circling the castle. and you see how big that castle is, lol.

Anyways I don't like the way MC showing off his skills here. A knight commander and S-Rank adventurer. Beaten down right in front of her subordinates. It's a good thing that she doesn't feel humiliated.
It would have been dishonest for him not to go all out when she was doing so, also if he played down his skill level then it would have made her look bad after she talked him up so much to her troupes, like she couldn't accurately gauge strength.

Dex-chan lover
It would have been dishonest for him not to go all out when she was doing so, also if he played down his skill level then it would have made her look bad after she talked him up so much to her troupes, like she couldn't accurately gauge strength.
yup. The only reason he never made it to S rank was cause he stopped fighting to raise the girls

Dex-chan lover
"I have taught everything you know but not everything I know" ahhhhh moment

Users who are viewing this thread