S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - For the sake of the world, for the sake of the people.

Fed-Kun's army
Kaiser.....you might want to teach your youngest the value of wearing panties....especially when wearing a short skirt....even more so when juggling using her leg....or maybe that's how she get the majority of her tips. Hmm...

But lol the pecking order (read as breast sizes) among the sisters is easy to see.
Elsa the oldest has huge breasts (I believe the biggest among the current females in the manga).
Anna the middle girl has average or smaller side of average, big enough to cup in hands but not big enough to stand out.
Merly the youngest is flat....her ahoge has more curves than her body.

Dex-chan lover
When did Meryl become such an arrogant bitch, “this cute me” shit is so annoying, on top of how lazy she is, definitely became the worst daughter for me

Lol he looks so young because he is the MC. Its the protag-correction.

Kaiser is 35 but looks in his mid 20s, there's no deep reason for it he says it's because he never stopped training.

Thanks for the chapter, it was good as always. Anna best daughterwife.

@Zenbonzakura: there's no way around that, in the raws they call him 'papa' and I think daddy is a good translation for it(the only one that calls him different is Elsa, she uses ''father"(chichiue) but that's because she thinks that as a knight she shouldn't call him in such a chilsdish manner. she lets daddy slip sometimes though )

@LongNameIncoming: thanks

Dex-chan lover
Training, healthy food, enjoying life, being kept on your toes by three hellions of daughters. Prevents mid-30's sag....

Besides.. 30-high looking mid-20's isn't that uncommon. A properly perverted flexible mind making Adulting optional helps :p

Dex-chan lover
Nice, can't wait for his daughters to pamper him (or demand to be pampered) at home.

Double-page supporter
I hate the fact that all of them are randomly prodigies in their own field... it’s so uncreative

That last panel. Just a point to show Japanese (and other Eastern Asian) people often looked younger than their Western counterparts. ☺️

Me and my 30+ y.o. friends needs to carry their ID everywhere, we still look like college or highschool students. When i ride the bus i often get student discount coz they thought i was a college student. Even in an Asian country some looks younger than others.

THE POWER OF FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH GENES!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread