S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - What We Inherit

Dex-chan lover
Meryl giving Aqua a run for her money when it comes to going bottomless. Irene was really honest there wasn’t she? I mean if you gave her enough alcohol she would have probably said the same thing given time. Then there’s Norman… But Meryl kinda just outed herself there didn’t she? Both her feelings, and the fact that she made that extremely powerful aphrodisiac/love potion specifically for Kaiser, speaking of which I can’t help but wonder what would have happened if she hadn’t tripped. Nothing good I would imagine, her two sisters would almost certainly try to kill her if she drugged and subsequently raped her father.

She didn’t think that far ahead did she? Or was she just that confident that nothing bad would happen to her. Either way it doesn’t matter, she fucked up and now Norman wants to get sodomized.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a straight man... but holy shit that norman moment was hilarious lmao one of the best parts of this manga so far

Users who are viewing this thread