S Rank Boukensha de Aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con de Shita

plot twist, except not really, they all know that they aren't related by blood and wanna have him all for themselves, and not as daughters. Mind you I don't actually KNOW if that's the case but REALLY seem to be leaning towards that

Dex-chan lover
Raise your dongers! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
h10.jpg

I thought this was going to be a cute moe fantasy manga, until I read the word 'Harem' in the theme tag, and I will now proceed to yeet myself off this ship and never look back upon this manga

Aggregator gang
I've read the entirety of "If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord"...

I am prepared

Dex-chan lover
Rather than taking an arrow to the knee, he take three children to his knees...
God that's so lame...

I think -harem- tag is often misunderstood, it doesn't mean HAREM END / poligamy / multiple wives (things that people have some kind of prejudice towards, just like -loli- or -incest- tag... seen by MD comment section in series with those tags and their rating)... it just means that two or more girls will be interested in the MC, just that, even if the MC doesn't give a sht about them, if two waifus are into him, that is already seen as a "harem" manga.

99% of the mangas with the harem tag out there doesn't end in harem end and go by the 1 waifu end or hand waifu end.

@Novak_Vai If you "yeet" yourself out of some manga with that tag because "that male will marry X females!"... yeah... harem tag doesn't mean that.

In short, we got;
-the strongest swordloli
-a wise master loli
-a genius mage loli

Users who are viewing this thread