S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Ch. 70

Dex-chan lover
Plesiosaur on land... well when the great hero is a playboy bunny that's hardly a challenge for the suspension of disbelief. Barely dressed women, desires of bestiality and now dinosaurs, carry on.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Despite the world of dinosaurs, I can't help but feel like we've been seeing a lot of sharks the past several chapters as this series jumps 'em on after the other. Don't get me wrong, thus series is fun, but wtf.

My feeling the past several chapters:
fOqbqs.gif

Dex-chan lover
A Plesiosaur?
On land?
You sure that isn't a Bronto?
The Japanese word used is 首長竜 = long neck dinosaur (lit. dragon), which is the Japanese scientific term for Plesiosauria.
As the a Japanese Wikipedia states that it shouldn’t be used for Sauropoda (like Brachiosaurus) it also means that it is a common mistake and colloquially used for those.

Dex-chan lover
I'm convinced this series is as lost as we are and has no idea where it's going.
It has an Überkitten resting on rivalling Plot, and Plot progresses. It is definitely not lost and knows which Plot points are important. That is all one needs to understand about this.

Sometimes you don't need more than that. And Dino's, which we are getting now. Everything is better with Dino's.

Dex-chan lover
> Page 16
Low key expected her friend to be Vin Diesel. Then again, it's manga, still can be Vin Diesel.

Users who are viewing this thread