S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Vulcan's Armour shop

it was during this series that many realized that being reincarnated as a cat would be great.

Fed-Kun's army
No comments on it being about time he realized she's an erofu?

Dex-chan lover
irregular release?

vader.jpg

btw i could suggest some mangas that need scanlating, either from no one picking it up yet for english or because it got dropped:
-Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Ikusa Otome (no eng ch)
-Baka to Test (dropped long ago)
-Oda Nobuna no Yabou (seems dropped too)
-Mahou Tsukai no Oshigoto (dropped?)
-Treasure House Of God (group vanished after Batoto)
--Kyoudai hodo Chikaku Tooimono wa Nai (TL went AWOL)
-Hitsugi no Chaika (dropped by VIScans)
-12 Beast (group AWOL)
-Nichijou (dropped?)
-Gunka no Baltzar (dropped/deserted)

Fed-Kun's army
@Fuko
No she's lucky he was a former human, isekai has nothing to do it also he isn't a cat remember, he's a behemoth

Contributor
I choose Villain Duke as next project series
This is the first time, I jealous with a cat

Aggregator gang
These three series are already translating them and Boku Girl has also been completely translated.
But if you want to take a series I would suggest the manga Honzuki no Gekokujou.
It is always a manga about reincarnation but since the team that translates it is extremely slow and the raw ones have come to chapter 39.1 while the English scans are only in chapter 13, you would have a lot to translate.

Group Leader
@Ifrittuccia

Sorry if I wasn't clear, I just recommended those manga because I like them and I wanted to provide people with some stuff to read while they wait on the next chapter of this.
It's unclear when (or even if) a new chapter will release of this manga and if some place will offer the raw.

So, yeah, I didn't mean for people to vote on those manga, but rather just wanted to tell people about them since I enjoyed them

I've added your suggestion of Honzuki no Gekokujou to the list, we'll take our time reviewing the suggestions and will possibly translate some new stuff in the days to come

Group Leader
"[...] Please we arnt degenerates" Pff as if id believe that

Group Leader
Page 10 vs 11, Blacksmith lost her shirt in the process ?
10 : has a white shirt
11 : only her blacksmith apron

?

Dex-chan lover
The outfit is cute and all but it was deigned w/o knowing he could grow bat wings on his back. I see a future where this hinders him from flying when he needs it most. Also she does know that male cats have barbed dicks right? I'm really hoping he gets some sort of transformation soon or this is gonna get painful to watch. Last quip: I predict tit sucking in 10 chapters and cunnilingus in 25 chapters. What do you think?

Aggregator gang
@MaekUploadsManga Please do not apologize, I am sorry to apologize. '^^
It is not my intention to oblige you to translate something you do not want, only that at least for Boku girl I see it useless to translate a manga completely translated into English.
There are so many abandoned or untranslated manga, and I'm sure there will be others that you can enjoy besides these three. :)

Users who are viewing this thread