S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Elf reminds the dragon that Tama is a kitten and can't do anything because she has been trying. Does that count as child molestation or attempted rape?

Double-page supporter
Honestly , as worrying and weird as it is for the audience, it's kinda hilarious that miss elf isn't so worried about the dragon having the hots for Tama because she totally does too.

Fed-Kun's army
This is honestly really cute
fcj0wCV.png

Dex-chan lover
this chapter elevated my opinion of this series a lot

I hope she continues to be this relevant

wow... that is a horrible cliffhanger, really looking forward to finding out what was about to be said, but given how its gone rather slow the last few chapters, im expecting it to be something dumb like "want to bang" rather then something like "Do you really not recognize the dragon you defeated? Am i really something so weak to be that easily forgotten? It makes me wonder how strong your truly are" Or something along those lines which could lead into any number of interesting paths.

Dex-chan lover
@jessiej

yeah its was a big cliff to hang on 😄

Its my hope that while the dragon is very.... goal focused, she isn't stupid.
Notice that she became a lot less aggressive after she learned that the elf was rejected too.
She probably is going to ask to bang anyway, but i think the first question she is going to ask is why he is staying with the elf even after he rejected her advances or something like that.
To the dragon stuff like honor and duty are strange concepts as she have been living under survival of the fittest all alone.
She wants to mate and have strong offsprings , not because she likes the MC or anything.

Hopefully given time both the MC and she might change their minds. 👺

Users who are viewing this thread