S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
I would like this series more if the girls wear less skimpy armor, but I still enjoy reading this.

You know, with the cloaks on, this almost looked like a normal fantasy manga. Then they took the cloaks off. Goddammit.

Double-page supporter
bikini-warriors.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Stella will forever be the best character in this series. Freaking love her, hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
@TsuDohNihm i was thingking the same thing! i was starting to like the cloaks, thinking that those cloaks were better than the high-exposure clothing they wear... then BAM! Armpit shot i was like, aight

Dex-chan lover
@Miranox lol I remember that infamous series. I think it aired in 2015 or smth rofl.

PLEASE, MAKE THE CAT SHOW SOME KIND OF GROWTH OR EVOLUTION! DEAD TIRED OF SEEING ITS BALLS HANGING WHEN IT WALKS/RUNS.

Dex-chan lover
So what's with the sinister swirly dark ambience around the trader geezer? He gonna shed his hair and transform to some sort of last boss Jeff Bezos type?

Dex-chan lover
@Moodyz that's usually the indicator of someone being tired, think about it like the world spinning around him, or in other words dizzy.

Users who are viewing this thread