S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu

this series is bizzare. Multiple humans or demi humans want to fuck the cat MC, there is this raging gay bear stereotype of a guild reseptionist, the character designs feel straight outa hentai, the rape and impregnation of women in the dungeon is mentioned casually as a semi frequent event, and it feels like its going to turn into a monster rape hentai at any second.

This is the sort of trashy garbage I need in my life.

Dex-chan lover
If you were to reincarnate as an animal with all your memories as a human, I can safley assume that you would still like to fuck humans... unless you were a furry

so is the MC permanently a cat? no magic or some shit to make him have a human body at the very least?

Double-page supporter
I hope he stays cat and they go on adventures forever. Any chances of a cat-elf hybrid tho :/

Is there a reason that the
fairy and the dryad that have been living in the forest their entire lives are all of a sudden so gun ho about going with the squad? It seems a little pushed with reasons like good food or for the sake of staying safe. Is it because someone else my come by and try to capture them instead?

It's amazing that someone had the though "i'm going to draw a manga about a cat getting a harem that are all obsessed with taking his cat dick"

Really shows how different people can be.

Users who are viewing this thread