S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Ch. 27.1

Dex-chan lover
Now watch as Gail one shots the behemoth and dispels Liznette-chan's and Shinigami's curse in one fell swoop

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :meguupog: :smugnako:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Originally, shinigami/reaper is a guide for your soul. They don't kill. Just guide.
Life's rough nowadays man, he has quotas to make. If there's nobody dead to guide, you gotta make em yourself.

Dex-chan lover
C'mon Gaile! Where art thou?! There's material to be collected, damsel to be saved/uncursed! And maybe, if the other girls arrive(especially the elf), to make a connection with the demon lord heart! doesn't use dirty tricks and even if she's the enemy, deserve saving!
Now, I don't dislike her but she's not a good girl who din do nuffin.
Liznette is just doing her job, she's good to her allies,
She's an assassin, her job is murder. Not only is she an assassin she's the leader of an assassin's guild, You don't reach that position by being nice to people and doing good deeds. I doubt she cares if the person she's after is innocent or a good person or not. The allies thing shows that she has values and isn't entirely irredeemable but it's not much.
But above all I'm going to have to disagree very strongly with one point.
doesn't use dirty tricks and even if she's the enemy
The hell are you talking about? At the start of the current fight she fake surrenders for a surprise attack. Sucker punching someone under a white flag is about as dirty as you can get.

Dex-chan lover
Got to say, forget the shinigami, that behemoth was such a good guy. He let her alone through her magical girl transformation sequence last chapter/part. He left her alone when she collapsed, dying,to focus on the mobile & clearly not dying adds, let the adds go up to her and go ' antidote didn't work '.

Dex-chan lover
hopefully it eats their souls and we can be done with these trash.

Contributor
Oh look, rare materials just floated into the field. Gaile, that's your cue to enter. Time to farm crafting ingredients.

Dex-chan lover
I mean she really got what she deserved. I'm sad cause it's real obvious she'll be saved.

Users who are viewing this thread