I'm a Curse Crafter, and I Don't Need an S-Rank Party! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
the party members could just open their status window and check if they are cursed. i hope author explains this in a believable way
.....lmfaoooo

It doesn't surprise me that they didn't once think of doing that....given how fucking stupid the 4 of them are

I seriously feel bad for Maura, she doesn't deserve any of this bs from them

Dex-chan lover
I like how the mangaka made the evil ex-party members comically look like bad guys instead of the usual comically half-assed designed side characters.

jk its the same shit

That's next level bad writing.
They can see their status and how much buff they received.
It's so stupid I had to say it twice.
They can't not notice his effect on the group. Like being kicked in the balls and not knowing why you are in pain.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this manga is shit. The guild wouldn't promote someone to S rank if they're power was all buffs and status effects plus what status doesn't show buffs like wtf
By that logic, the MC and basically all support class can never get promote. What the support/debuffer going to do? Can't buff allies, can't debuff enemies. Heck, rouge/ranger/trapper probably crippled too if they can't use poison/trap since that affects enemies' status.

Dex-chan lover
That's next level bad writing.
It's so stupid I had to say it twice.
They can't not notice his effect on the group. Like being kicked in the balls and not knowing why you are in pain.
Maybe they're so inept they never opened their statuses before.
But frfr this party including MC all have some missing brain cells.

the party members could just open their status window and check if they are cursed. i hope author explains this in a believable way
Brother, other adventures that bought some items from mc already checking their status on their status window after trying to check his item.
This s-rank group is just pure stupid with their big ego that fill their empty brain that they just refuse to see their status and just putting a blame to someone else.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I take back what I said in the first chapter. They're just too dumb, and the difference is just too big. Maura's buffing them quite a lot, but it's still not even close to what it was before, and she's legitimately a high-class support mage.

That MC believes his taste to be of royal class just cements how stupid he is, but that's more of the real stupidity coming from someone with no clue about what he's doing.

Ogre's a bro, though. Smarter than the party, not including Maura.

Users who are viewing this thread