S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, that bodyguard, Vivian, is more dangerous than any regular enemies the princess might gain. Like the saying goes: With friends like these, who needs enemies. She did absolutely nothing to protect the princess from the assassins, but wants to kill the person who actually saved the princess's life. The royal family should start figuring out who sent those assassins by arresting Vivian and interrogating her until she confesses and spills the beans. You don't need to be Derrick to find her highly suspicious.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, that bodyguard, Vivian, is more dangerous than any regular enemies the princess might gain. Like the saying goes: With friends like these, who needs enemies. She did absolutely nothing to protect the princess from the assassins, but wants to kill the person who actually saved the princess's life. The royal family should start figuring out who sent those assassins by arresting Vivian and interrogating her until she confesses and spills the beans. You don't need to be Derrick to find her highly suspicious.
Funny enough I was just about to say something about Vivian, you beat me to it

Dex-chan lover
So Vivian is your typical meathead of a character.

She's the type that tries to solve every problem by cutting shit. Like she deadass was about to cut the princess's finger off instead of finding an alternative to getting the ring off

Said ring literally saved her life and Vivian's logic is to find and kill Gaile....someone fire her stupid ass 🤦🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
ok.. the art is nice but this is clearly "try" to write in a comedic tone, you can't barely feel any tension out of this nor the joke in anyway feel funny to read.

Contributor
Couldn't they just get someone from the church to dispel the curse if it is that much of a problem?

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait to see MC somehow STILL deny how amazing he is, as with most of these stories go.

Dex-chan lover
I know being super exceptional is part of the main course for this kind of manga, but sometimes I kinda wish they're more normal and actually reflect how it's actually like being a normal artificier/any class.
Couldn't they just get someone from the church to dispel the curse if it is that much of a problem?
Priest said they can, they're just gushing on how good the item is.

Aggregator gang
Fuck is wrong with this dumbass knight? He's the reason she's unharmed and you call him impertinent? Clearly, you're the only impertinent one here, you useless fucking meat head.

Double-page supporter
How the nine hells did they manage to smuggle a box of assassins into the palace and all the way to a member of royalty. Are the guards and servants even doing their jobs? normally gifts are checked by servants before being presented (ideally anyway) A bloody crate is way to sus to be allowed in the room.

This is obviously some kind of silly comedy manga, so I'm going to stop criticizing it... right after saying that he is a moron with no business sense and no people skills. But at least he's a nice moron, only hurting himself. His x-party members are also morons, but they are morons that hurt themselves and everyone around them.

Users who are viewing this thread