S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
i don't even care that he's obilvious to his own op stuff, i just don't understand how you can reasonably write that his party had ZERO understanding of how much he was helping them out without making them literally mentally disabled
Well, that I can understand, actually.

From what I understood, his party did not understand the idea behind his curses and thus he did them in secret.
He also made it so he was the one suffering all the negative side-effects of his cursed items, not them.

With this, they would not know that they were using his cursed items. The positives were added without them being warned, and they did not suffer the negatives.

And since the girl mentioned catching him messing with their stuff more than once, seems like he constantly updated his secret curses, meaning the boosts they got became stronger with time.
Boosts that, since they did not know their items were even cursed, in their eyes were a result of their personal growth.

God, the ability was so cool too, but this is being dropped in the trash for me boys. I was already teetering but I just cant read anymore of this. I cannot tolerate black hole dense protagonists that are just unbelievably oblivious to their OPness.

Why yes, a totally average support class guy can solo an entire encounter, nothing weird there! We all know that support classes are the best at combat!

I already was iffy about the whole OP thing, but accepted it knowing that it cant be escaped nowadays, but to have the MC be so ignorant of his powers is the breaker.

Dex-chan lover
Oh terrific, another series with impossibly stupid, downright moronic MC. How the fuck is this supposed to make sense? Am I supposed to believe that he never saw items made by other cursificers and doesn't know how much better he is? Even if that was true, how the hell wouldn't he notice the changes the items had after his previous team started using them?
That's what happens when you create a cookie-cutter "OP MC got banished from the party" story without thinking about it even for a second.
If he won't realize his powers till ch10 I'm dropping this hot garbage.

Double-page supporter
You know, the MC autistic theory from the comment of the last chapter is highly probable imo

Dex-chan lover
Oh terrific, another series with impossibly stupid, downright moronic MC. How the fuck is this supposed to make sense? Am I supposed to believe that he never saw items made by other cursificers and doesn't know how much better he is? Even if that was true, how the hell wouldn't he notice the changes the items had after his previous team started using them?
That's what happens when you create a cookie-cutter "OP MC got banished from the party" story without thinking about it even for a second.
May aswell drop it now lol

I love this manga thank you please ignore all the haters who actually spend time to tell people they given up on this manga. If you don't like it just don't bother commenting

just leave

Dex-chan lover
Gaaah these series piss me off, there is no way in any setting someone as powerful as the MC wouldn't know he was this OP. Absolutely no way would anyone think a 90% debuff was normal when there are other Crusifiers and when Buffers are only giving smaller amounts.

I will say that would be the case if he is normal. Based on how his party member do things, they probably never acknowledge his capability and attribute any achievement they got to themself. They probably went along with something like "What is that debuff, you just made them slightly more slower then normal. Even without it they are already slow in my eyes". Seeing how toxic they are and how MC is with them basically since the very beginning, He probably already molded into the idea that his curse is just average. Even more so since he also curse himself with 20% debuff on all attribute and exp for each of the party member, he probably didn't realize his massive jump in skill from the first chapter actually have a very drastic change for all of his new creation.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't mind him being a bit overpowered in Cursificing, since not many people in this world see that as a valuable skill. But making him this overwhelming in a fight and making his debuffs so powerful is just ridiculous. I'll keep reading for a while I guess but the series really needs to tone it down a bit.
he got his level back (lvl 48) after dispelling his former teammates. Orc would be a problem to him since he's now a S-rank

Users who are viewing this thread