S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Dex-chan lover
The first chapter that made me chuckle, with those skeletons and Maura's reactions to them. Maura's "Hayaaa" also made me think of Uncle Roger's "Haiyaa" and the chapter was even funnier as a result.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation. This is a nice series.
On page 7, is it supposed to be an old graveyard repurposed into a dungeon instead of old dungeon into graveyard?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much, and as the urchin in Oliver Twist once said... "may I have more, please?"

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he’s going to be both so dense that he can absorb any romantic advances from her and so durable that he can absorb any abuse she can inflict on him.

i think you're too hard on yourself repeating you're not perfect so much. there's only a couple minor awkward lines, and other than that there's no fault with the translation at all that i can tell!

Dex-chan lover
nice to see roles swapped this chapter and it makes for a much more compelling read when he’s in the zone.

Dex-chan lover
Ah right, she's a Support mage and not a Church-sanctioned White mage or something similar, she probably doesn't have anti undead spells.

Bloody hate the girl. Wants to come along but interferes with the MC. Even used him as bait by pushing him towards the fire to escape the undead. Bloody trash.

Contributor
I suppose they wanted to make Maura look "cute" to Japanese otaku, but she only comes across as annoying to me here (at best, and dangerous at worst).

I mean, I do want to see them get closer and I'm not against cute romantic progress, but what she did here was honestly counterproductive and kinda hinders him from being able to work best. It's like he's operating with a handicap with her in tow because of this undead phobia of hers.

At least stay calm and watch his back. If she can be a little bit useful and not be a dead weight I'd be fine with that.

Users who are viewing this thread