S-Rank Party wo Munou da to Tsuihousareta kedo, "Kantei" to "Chiyu Mahou" de Nariagari Musou - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
throw the sword at him so it seals magic then have the little sister touch and kill him it should be easy enough but shonen protag would never kill an evil corrupt noble....

Dex-chan lover
KILL those asshole
throw the sword at him so it seals magic then have the little sister touch and kill him it should be easy enough but shonen protag would never kill an evil corrupt noble....
Eh not sure if that's true 😏😏😏😏😏

Dex-chan lover
Little sister destroys the sword that is sealing all their magics. Even if it doesn't work, the noble doesn't get the holy sword.

Dex-chan lover
"But I want to Save Everyone!!"

Honestly... The author first makes the MC completely ignore every possible hint and confirmed fact that people are out to eradicate him and his clutch of harem candidates by using Plotanium, then uses that same Plotanium to ...
Even by the standards of Bad Writing this is horrible.. Because it's not just plain bad, it's minimum effort lazyness as well.

Dex-chan lover
Little sister destroys the sword that is sealing all their magics. Even if it doesn't work, the noble doesn't get the holy sword.
I don't think the Noble wants the Holy Sword anyway.
Probably he only needs it as a key maybe, or maybe it's destruction would unlock something.
If i remember the plot so far in the Manga correctly, then that Noble is probably the Demon King or something and he is trying to regain his sealed body or powers.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the Noble wants the Holy Sword anyway.
Probably he only needs it as a key maybe, or maybe it's destruction would unlock something.
If i remember the plot so far in the Manga correctly, then that Noble is probably the Demon King or something and he is trying to regain his sealed body or powers.
Been a while, but do remember something like that. Also remember he needed the cliché ritual on the site of mass suffering or some such garbage trope.

TBH he has already corrupted the holy sword. It's destruction should free the skills of the MC and all his "heroic" friends. Then he just heals the group and forces the villain to flee back to his hideout to plot his revenge.

Dex-chan lover
TBH he has already corrupted the holy sword. It's destruction should free the skills of the MC and all his "heroic" friends. Then he just heals the group and forces the villain to flee back to his hideout to plot his revenge.
Problem is, MC's Skills are sealed because of the new Magic Crest that Noble guy added to the Sword.
Meaning even if the Sword is broken and the Magic Crest gets destroyed, the Noble himself can trigger that same power by himself, since that Magic Crest is specifically designed to counter MC's Healing abilities.

By my guess, the only way MC can get out of the situation and use his Skills again, is by either unlocking a higher tier Skill (like the Thunder & Destruction one) or get the hidden Magic Crest within the library and make it his own to counter that Noble.

Dex-chan lover
Problem is, MC's Skills are sealed because of the new Magic Crest that Noble guy added to the Sword.
Meaning even if the Sword is broken and the Magic Crest gets destroyed, the Noble himself can trigger that same power by himself, since that Magic Crest is specifically designed to counter MC's Healing abilities.

By my guess, the only way MC can get out of the situation and use his Skills again, is by either unlocking a higher tier Skill (like the Thunder & Destruction one) or get the hidden Magic Crest within the library and make it his own to counter that Noble.
Maybe. But MC has already broken thrue that kind of crest before when fighting the dragon. My head cannon is the combination of the sealing crest and holy sword reinforces each other. Lord douchenozel by his lonesome doesn't have the power seal the MC.

Side note, the little sister's power of ruin hasn't been sealed, so can use it to destroy the sword.

Users who are viewing this thread