S-Rank Party wo Munou da to Tsuihousareta kedo, "Kantei" to "Chiyu Mahou" de Nariagari Musou - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Hey dude is right hired goons jusr get hired if shes pure blood or not doenst matter to him rly lmao

Aggregator gang
I feel like the elf kingdom wants to take the elf girl from the mc because she has pure blood

Supporter
It's nice that this group supports the inclusion of mentally disabled people. I don't know if you should entrust both TL and PR roles to them, though.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Hmmm looks like someone is obsessed about pure bloods like the Hapsburgs.

Anyway, I've read some other works by KS, but so far this one is probably one of the worst. Do they fix stuff like this post-release?

Dex-chan lover
There are a lot of grammar mistakes in this one. Hopefully, they will get fixed soon.
this series in particular tends to one that ks group has poor qc on, they do great on other series, guess they just don't give as much of a damn on this one

Supporter
There are a lot of grammar mistakes in this one. Hopefully, they will get fixed soon.
serious-laugh-harder.gif

this series in particular tends to one that ks group has poor qc on, they do great on other series, guess they just don't give as much of a damn on this one
I mean, technically there isn't actually anyone assigned to the Quality Checker role.

And to be able to put this series in contrast with two of their other works that I'm following, NTREVENGE has the same Translator, but different Proof Reader, while Saikyou de Saisoku has the same Proof Reader, but a different Translator.

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, MC's the elvan waifu is being targeted... oh nose!1!¡

I wonder how many "pure" elven nobles will have to be put down before the MC leaves.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was just as bad as the last chapter. I sure as hell wouldn't want my name listed as the proofreader or quality checker on this shit because whoever did either: does not actually speak English, didn't actually do their job, or just didn't give a shit.

If it's the first, then it's probably time to find someone who actually does. For the second, what's the point of pretending? And for the last, if you don't want to do it, then find something else to do and get someone who will actually do the job. I really hate criticizing translators because I know I can't do it. However, if you are going to do these projects, at least make them fucking readable. Translating is the hard part. Making mistakes when translating is understandable. Putting together coherent sentences is the easy part. If you can't do the hard part perfectly, then you sure as hell better get the easy stuff right.

KS, you need to do better.

Users who are viewing this thread