S Rare Soubi no Niau Kanojo - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - Copy and Egoism

I feel like these girls should be traumatized. They are going through some horrible things...

Dex-chan lover
That arm break was savage. This manga really changed the way the fights go completely.

Dex-chan lover
What started as a mobage parody has certainly continued...escalating.
I mean geez, this is borderline ryona.

This manga is weird. It keeps jumping gears on me and IDK if I get why? It seems to try all kinds of fetish stuff but if it stuck with just one it would have a pretty solid fanbase I think? This feels almost like it's trying to please everyone at once. The vore fans, the ryona fans, the tentacle fans, petrification fans, and so on all at once. Again not bad to try to make everyone happy but it can make it unclear what it's going for a lot of the time at least to me... Does that make since or am I just weird?

@RoosterBow I think the author has just gone cuckoo. Recent fights have been incredibly brutal, though the girls still seem to brush it off like if nothing happened.

@Nobodyman Thank you for the translations.
After looking up the author, I also saw that he has written other manga series. Do you know if they have similar content to this one?

Double-page supporter
Remember when this was still a story about gacha magical girl with lewd stuff? Yeah, me neither! This 180 degree turn from that to gore and vore is quite jarring lol

Users who are viewing this thread