S Rare Soubi no Niau Kanojo

this is probably the only series where I would see a lamia as a S-tier boss monster.

Damn, I wonder how much money she lost. She's a hardcore whale and the spending ceiling on most gacha games is nonexistent.

the plot is like those 80's manga
no boundary
disgusting manga

Dex-chan lover
What with the massive 1 rated vote, this is really refreshing to see, the lewd and joke is great the arts is also cute and chara design is top one..

Please continue to tl this!

Dex-chan lover
There is an important message here. Never download trash mobile games with pay to win micro-transactions, because i'll destroy your life. Such a deep manga!

@konzolmester while i half agree with you, please state your reason why is it bad whenever you said something is bad.

As for me, imo this manga and The Only R in The World are both created to make fun of gacha games. So it's a refreshing setting

I gotta agree with @Aryazaky For me it's nice to see something new and refreshing like this. Most manga and anime I've seen lately falls into more or less the same kind of story or characters so even something a little different is nice. Plus the humor in this one is pretty spot on for my personal taste even if it can get a little weird at times.

@Aryazaky How should I put it, everything is too casual and easy going,not like in a good slice of life read but in a bad way.
I think that's the biggest dealbreaker for me. So not so much the story but the authors bad writing is the problem here.
This is like Abenobashi,difference is this one is not funny or stupidly hillarious. It's just trying here-there but fails to deliver.

@konzolmester so you don’t like casual stuff? That’s fine we all have our own taste. 😁 I for one love more casual stuff like konosuba, umaru-Chan, and I’ve been killing slimes for 300 years and maxed out my level. Also could you explain bad writing ? You keep saying it is bad but giving no detailed info as to why it is bad other than casual. Which again is fine we all have our own taste

Users who are viewing this thread