S Rare Soubi no Niau Kanojo

Dex-chan lover
I went through the raws and is every time they get a powerup/upperhand, most of the time they still get BTFO?

Dex-chan lover
After reading the descriptions and the tags... I still don't get it. Is it like a VR game that he plays and it goes back and forth between game and life? Or is it Like sucked in/ transported to game?

@CraniumAmbiguity The hero and monsters come to this world. The hero is still a digital character brought to life, and thus she only has whatever gear and items are currently on her account.

Ch26, page 43. "Etoile Philant" is a translation error. It's most probably meant to be "Etoile Filante", which is French for "Shooting Star". It has the same pronunciation, but the spelling is wrong.

@kzwix Thanks for mentioning it. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to update it soon, if ever, since it's a difficult page to alter.

Fed-Kun's army
Its an ecchi battle manga along the lines of
Dokyuu Hentai HxEros
Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga
Mato Seihei no Slave
High school dxd
Maken ki
The ratio of ecchi tropes to battle shonen tropes varies between titles
This particular manga has a higher ecchi content since it goes beyond the standard ecchi tropes and goes frequently into
vore and tentacle
territory (within the limits of a shōnen)
On the other hand the battle content is low, since the purpose of the battle and the villains is to set up the next
vore-tentacle
set piece.
So if you enjoy a good battle ecchi you'll probably enjoy this one, but let me put an * here, your disposition towards
vore and tentacles
will determine your mileage with this series.

JoeyKicks makes it pretty clear... That also might explain the major difference between likes and dislikes. When it comes down to it, it's all about if you like
vore and tentacle
and cute ecchi with it. Meaning there is a fan base who love it, hence the lots of likes, and a group who hates that, which is why it's so low. Makes me wonder how much would like this without the
vore and tentacle
because it does have a pretty cool story. Rather casual as some have pointed out but I enjoy casual myself so it's fine for me.

I like the setting, and can handle the fetishes that the story focuses on, but the characters are all unlikeable. I don't think there's a single one of them I'm actually rooting for from the MC to the heroine to the supporting cast.

Dex-chan lover
This is fucking stupid. Like, this feels like a gag manga that takes itself too seriously.

@Nyaaa I think it’s kinda the opposite, they never take anything seriously, even some parts where maybe they should. Some of the stuff is actually pretty brutal, but the characters shrug it off like it’s nothing.

@ZweiHei Technically it’s both. Although, can it really be considered a harem? There’s only two girls that are into him, and he makes up his choice pretty quickly.

Fed-Kun's army
Only read the first 4 chapters but it's so discusting it's like an add in manga for, microtransaction are evil and gatcha games are amongst the worse

Dex-chan lover
why does this series try to be a serious battle manga on the last stretch? why not leave it as the brainless random ecchi manga that it was before?

Dex-chan lover
@Nobodyman thx now i know what to avoid. and yeah, these recent developments are quite disgusting. maybe i don't even want to see the ending.

are they trying to rectify the unnecessary torture with this volume extra?

Users who are viewing this thread