S Watari-san to M Mura-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Please Don't Throw Me Away, Sawatari-san

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if she wanted a humiliating pic of him or a pic of his smile (very protectable btw), but either way was a clear display of affection in response to him. I'm liking these two.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I love these two and how happy they make each other, I'm genuinely worried that, between how durable he seems to be and how deep her S desires run, she's going to keep escalating more and more as he continues to match her until eventually she moves onto something that will end up genuinely damaging or potentially even lethal.

Granted, a punji pit is already pretty fucking lethal, but honestly that just lends credence to the whole escalation idea.

Dex-chan lover
In some sick (Or rather, unorthodox) way, this is kind of nice. They both like each other a lot. Poor guy was really going through the ringer for that one week though... I hope she doesn't kill him accidentally. These two were made for each other and she'd be alone then...

Users who are viewing this thread