Sabae to Yattara Owaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Drinking and Sashimi with Sabae!?

Aggregator gang
If that was me drinking my ass off, i would just accept the proposal tbh.

This guy is a dumbass.I hope he gets rejected by Sakurai-san.Big titty tomboy ftw bois

Dex-chan lover
@Vextheweeb
I don't think so, Sakurai-san looks better than the FL tbh, and this is coming from someone who usually prefers the girl with bigger tits.

@johnpoop2529 Yes Love is completely based on looks after all. I despise people who never look into character and personality and just go with the hotter looking woman even if their personality is rotten to the core.

Supporter
Definitely siding with the FL here, she seems like a lot of fun to be around and less likely to be a manipulative bitch.

Dex-chan lover
@Vextheweeb
So far, that's all I have to base off of in this first chapter, and yeah, as much as we don't want to admit it, love is heavily based on looks. Plus, even just judging from this first chapter, I'm not particularly fond of the FL's personality, and Sakurai-san seems to have a much better personality. You can say I'm judging a book by it's cover or we don't have enough information, but that would make you a hypocrite since you want Sakurai-san to reject the MC and the FL to win. You sarcastically say "Love is completely based on looks" when "looks" are all we have to compare the two of them as of now. We've seen drawings of both of them, yet nothing about Sakurai-san's personality, besides the MC calling her pure and the FL saying every guy in the group is gunning after her. If she was such a terrible person, why would every guy want her. Even if most of them were shallow, at least one of them had to have fallen in love with her personality right?

Contributor
I have a feeling I saw this listed on Baka-Updates a while ago. Can't believe I just happened to stumble upon the translation after all this time. Thanks for picking it up, seems fun.

Why so many hate against a character that hasnt even appeared yet xd all we know is how she looks and that everyone loves her, hell FL was even more into her than Mc xD

Dex-chan lover
a true scientist right here @Jerryno01

@johnpoop2529 while im not gonna join your discussion on your battle of waifus or looks vs personality, the argument of "hey the mc calls her pure and a bunch of people like her so she must be good" is....flawed. The best you can say is you dont like the Fl personality and you like the look of the other girl better, thats good enough.

Dex-chan lover
@dojinshi
That's exactly what I'm saying, we don't have enough info on Sakurai-san's personality to judge with anything other than looks, in which case I prefer her looks. The other person says they prefer the FL, when they don't even know Sakurai-san's personality, which I find ironic since they sarcastically responded to me "Love is completely based on looks"

Users who are viewing this thread