Sabaku no Harem - Vol. 10 Ch. 41

I actually need side story of many side character like Aleph, Johanne, Melheil..

Aleph is actually in love with colette, and actually able to love someone, I am really curious why he act like that (harsh to slave, let prince Kallum's sister die) when he is actually able to love someone

ahm, I am still waiting for the name of that aid character... he said he would tell her his name after she comes back to the palace ...

it was not bad per se, but it felt a bit rushed in the end

@Dreiks same here mate........ I find him so adorable but alas the author forgot to mention his name which is a bit disappointing 😞 sooooo let's just assume the owl's name Fuuta as his😂

He dissolved his harem for heeer!! I can't get a better ending than that!! ❤❤❤

And Aleph like Cornel?? Really? Where? Haha.

THANK YOUUU SO MUCH FOR FINISHING THIS GREAT MANGA. ❤❤❤

Double-page supporter
Is there gonna be more? Cause I don't see a end tag next to this chapter?

i saw aleph liking her and it being mutual but likeeeeeeee i wish we saw why he treated his wives this way, how Aleph's first wife/Kallum's sister died and why and why aleph wanted to pick a wife from slave girls

I loved this story from start to finish 😭😭😭❤....I had a feeling Corell liked Aleph but I wasn't sure if it was mutual...still don't like tht dude btw...I was wondering how the harem thing would've worked out after Mishe became is legal wife...I'm glad it got disbanded but I hope the girls stay in touch...anyway tht was such a beautiful ending...I'm happy 🤗😌😍

Users who are viewing this thread