Sabaku no Harem

Double-page supporter
I thank the translation team who decided to take this manga in hand, although it is repetitive I never get tired of this pair of idiots.?

Double-page supporter
Sometimes thes covers really don't do the manga any justice lol

Really good, love this. Good for Mishe staying who she is and staying fierce and beautiful. Wouldn’t want to get on her bad side but fun to be her friend. Looking forward to what’s next

Sorry for being selfish but are you going to resume the scanlations of this manga? :( Please don't be offended by it. I'm just asking. Thank you!

Guys. This story had already completed.
Chapter 42 is the last one and 2 more special episode. Unfortunately, the comic cost so much that's it's hard for any scanlations to buy it 😭😭😭😭 I didn't mean to offend the current translation that struggling to give the chapter. Please don't abandoned this nice story😭😭😭 I hope anybody who's rich enough can buy it and pass it to the scanlations 😍 or perhaps donate to the scanlations. I don't know if I'm permitted to say all of these but I really like this story since I was school but one by one scanlations drop it🤧. Oh yeah, and I've know some important spoilerrrrrrrr until chapter 41 only. And I think it's a common sense to not tell all the plot here. Like I can't rite? But I really want to share it badly😭

@Biha, please share the ending 😣 I'm dying to know the ending, and who knows when the scanlations will get to that chapter. Just give the spoiler tag so people that don't want to know wouldn't read it 😃

thank you for update .i really hope this manga can update till the last chapter & the last extra 2 story. thank you

Users who are viewing this thread