Sabaku no Harem

Lots of questions about the protagonist being a westerner. Here is an interesting fact about how that's possible. During the 1500-1800s middle eastern pirates ravaged the trading ships of Europe; if you were a women captured by the pirates you were sold to wealthy royalty as one of their wives. If you were a man you would most likely be executed on the spot, sometimes if there was a large building project the men would be sold to the building company as slaves.

The reason today you can find a middle eastern person with blue eyes and blond hair is because of those women sold as concubines.

Finally! After YEARS of following this manga, we can see the beautiful end. Man, was it worth it! 😭😭😭

Holy cheesecake, ive been reading this since It first released its first chapter. Idk how many years have already passed. Tysm for completing this

OMG thank u so much! I literally love u! I’m seriously tearing up rn! I have waited for this day since forever! 😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I’ve always wanted to know what happened! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You’re such a kind person! 😭❤️❤️❤️❤️ I am sooo starting this from the beginning!

thank u so much for update till the end. i have been waiting for so long ! thankssss. i hope the extra chapter will be update too.... their sweet honeymoon scene in extra chapter 😍

This is a good Shoujo by all metrics. The main leads are quite likeable, personalities are quirky for both, and the humour at times is excellent. Now for the bad - This needs an epilogue desperately, this should have been a 45chapter long manga instead to get some slice of life near the end - everything just concludes really quickly, and finally, the biggest problem I had was with the whole war arc in the end (not enough action, not enough punishments, too quickly resolved).

TL:DR: If you are tired of high school settings and are a fan of historical shoujo's, then this one despite its flaws is worth a read.

Must. Know. What. Happens. In. The. Sequel. ( ´•̥̥̥‸ •̥̥̥`) (iДi)(◞д◟)(˃̣̣̥^˂̣̣̥`)

I've purchased the sequel,, but it's too bad, I can't understand Japanese. Lol 😆 no regrets tho 💗

Despite everyone saying it the ending was rushed it didn't felt like it to me. Everything was explained and showed progress from the 1st chapter until the last.

Any idea why it says 52 chapters on MAL, but it only has 41 + 4 extras translated?

Users who are viewing this thread