Saber Watches Unlimited Blade Works - Vol. 1

Dex-chan lover
The pain of that last page is etched into the depths of my soul.

I liked UBW but, I highly disliked it when they killed Illyasviel Von Einzbern. Did I spell Illya’s name right? I disliked Fate/Zero because of what that terrible old man did to Sakura and then he tries to go and kill her in Heaven’s Feel, I hate that old man! How did Prisma Illya happen after UBW? Why was Sakura taking care of her retarded brother after UBW?

Group Leader
@Pyrothium Prisma is an alternate universe, and have no direct relationship to the main fate/stay night series except the characters.

@DISCO_BOT what about when Illya goes to the alternate dimension and Sakura appears obsessed with Shiro like in Heaven’s Feel in one of the later seasons? I feel like those two alternate universes connect then.

Group Leader
@pyrothium Again, they are entirely different universes. UBW is one universe, Iilyaverse is one universe, and Miyuverse is the one you mentioned. They shares connections about heroic spirits, but that's about it. The Sakura you mentioned is using the Berserker Lancelot card from Fate/Zero if you're not sure. Yandere Sakura is just a reference by the author.

Dex-chan lover
@Pyrothium Those are different series. Prisma Illya is a series, which has like two universes in it (the Illyaverse and Miyuverse). Then there's the Stay Night series, which has, well you know, different routes = different universes. Fate/Zero is a just the prequel of the Stay Night series. And the rest of the good shit is just alternate universes (apocrypha, extra, grand order, prototype, requiem, strange fake, etc)

Double-page supporter
If I'm a main actor in a movie, I don't think I'll ever watch that movie.... ever

Users who are viewing this thread