Sacchi Sarenai Saikyou Shoku Rule Breaker - Vol. 8 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
1,800
It would be so funny if there was just a “refund points” button on the soul board that was easy to use. Imagine standing next to a tournament competitor and then wiping their EVERYTHING before fighting.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 30, 2023
Messages
4,118
I laughed more than i should. he was tricked to look away from him after BRAGGING about that he won't be tricked by him!
giphy.gif
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Messages
3,584
Dude fell for the "look over there" trick. I hope he gets a good beatdown.
Has the MC ever made someone weaker with his OP skill? This wannabe assassin/douche-canoe would be the perfect time to do it if he can.
To the best of my recollection, Hikaru doesn't have the ability to freely rearrange soul boards. Otherwise I would have assumed he would have handicapped several annoying people by now. He has unlock categories, and added points to the seemingly useless options, but I don't think he has ever removed soul points from either a category or option.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 19, 2023
Messages
1,951
MC should just take one of the poison arrows and stab him in the chest. Make it real obvious he cheated and is soon begging to be spared
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Jul 14, 2019
Messages
52
While considered a harem, this is certainly more akin to Lavia x Hikaru with lingering other crushing females. Frankly that works in my book because harems are a bit too common nowadays.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 17, 2024
Messages
543
People saying it's the oldest trick in the book, but you gotta admit the execution of it was pretty damn smooth.
the execution was so smooth because it's the oldest trick in the book! fuckin' brainlet literally just said "I won't let you pull any tricks!" and MC established dominance in the quickest and most powerful way possible lol. "oh, you're feeling cocky because you think you can react quick enough to stop me from doing something to break your line of sight, huh? but have you considered that I can make you do it for me?" :V
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 13, 2024
Messages
1,377
Oh that was an incredible way to end the chapter. Very nice set up. I’m excited for the next few fights, this will be great!

Thanks for the translation!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top