Sachiiro no One Room - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Fuuuuucckkkk!!! Sacchi, don't do this! Mister, hurry up and find and save Sacchi!!!

Well, at least she took down all her pictures so he wasn't caught... But, still! This is bad!

Fed-Kun's army
ooof that cop is extra. maybe its cuz of differences in american to japanese cop culture. but isnt it ok if he doesnt want cops in his house? like i wouldnt want cops in my house if were gonna chat. like thats a right, whether its rude or not (if they dont have a search warrant) and yet this cop wants in?????? slow ur roll x D man this story is messed up

Dex-chan lover
Idk why she took down the pictures. Also what a patience to not fuck up the paint on the wall or the wallpaper while doing so

Dex-chan lover
ooof that cop is extra. maybe its cuz of differences in american to japanese cop culture. but isnt it ok if he doesnt want cops in his house? like i wouldnt want cops in my house if were gonna chat. like thats a right, whether its rude or not (if they dont have a search warrant) and yet this cop wants in?????? slow ur roll x D man this story is messed up

It is a cultural difference. Most countries people who have nothing to hide would let them in. Briefly though.

Dex-chan lover
Is this guy dumb? What is this "she is with me out of sympathy" and "I took her freedom" bullshit? Did he already forget what was her life before? If you can call this "life" at all.

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh, at first I was like "yeah she's probably out doing dumb things" so letting the cops in the house shouldn't be a problem, but then the realisation of his collection hit me hard...

Are the police even allowed to enter your room just like that? At least where I live, they'd need an investigation warrant. Either way, this situation probably made him age a few years just like that...

Users who are viewing this thread