Sachiiro no One Room - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

@Tcof he used to be an abuse victim too, so he should know how to deal with them. Provoking Sachi while being defenseless is the fastest way to lower her caution and squeezing information out of her.

Fed-Kun's army
My dreams never are that coherent or directly relevant...

Always funny to see them like that in fiction.

[edit] Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
Must be hard for Yashiro to be the only sane person in the company of three crazy ones.

Dex-chan lover
@glintel nah, if it not for the side kick guy, Thing never would be done.
He should have know how insecure they are. Yet, Provoking them must be good idea, you say ? Lamao, He put them in danger two time.
See, she only stop attack them after he did the opposite. And even after the beach event, when Sachi is the one proactive to learn about them. His choice of words really can't be worse. again, it is side kick guys who make thing moving. Even the detective himself said he is right

Group Leader
Delete if not allowed:
We're doing a special wallpaper event to celebrate the special edition of the 7th volume as well as the spin-off!
Sachi-7thvol-WP-Promo.jpg

https://aoc.moe/product-category/wallpapers/one-room-of-happiness-7th-vol-event/

@Tcof the reason detective did what he did was because it was necessary to confirm the relationship between the couple. he must have realised that sachi was the more proactive and dangerous one, but still he needed confirmation. after all, the mister was supposed to be the kidnapper here,and sachi the vulnerable victim,according to society

Dex-chan lover
@Santouryuu nah, after he confirm what he want he still didn't try to stop them til a an civil walking there and saw them. And what about after that at their room ? Why he repeat same mistake and teasing her insecure again with his dumpiest choice of words ?
It's either plothole or he have a dead wish here

Fed-Kun's army
Can you change back the "Mister" thing?
I don't know if it is really important for the plot to name him Onee-san but it kills a bit of atmosphere for me :(

@Tcof

"ah, after he confirm what he want he still didn't try to stop them til a an civil walking there and saw them. "

no idea what you are talking about. when he confirmed that mister isn't capable of killing/does not want to kill,and that sachi is the more violent one, he did not say anything and right then the civilian walked in.

as for what happened in the room,all that happened was that he acted like an adult. Just because Sachi is dangerous and violent does not she keep getting appeased.

He does want to help her, that's why he is doing so much to gain her trust. but he is not scared of her, nor will he follow her every word. That won't help her

Dex-chan lover
@Santouryuu ok, so let me set it clear what he fuck up.
When she ask what he mean by "put this running to end" he not say anything else to clear it up, just repeat the same shit. By that it can mean give her back to her family our boy kidnapper go to jail (Already told them her mother hire him)
Everything he said pretty much not say anything clear about their motive of helping them. And he should know in this situation, how insecurity they are.
when he confirmed that mister isn't capable of killing/does not want to kill,and that sachi is the more violent one, he did not say anything
exactly! why didn't say anything sooner ? he have enough time to react
Just see, both time only when the side kick guy start talking, its work. The detective's words is just not work at all. It either actually have a dead wish that will reveal later. Or he just simple go retard for drama effect

"Everything he said pretty much not say anything clear about their motive of helping them"

That's true. that's most probably because he wants to keep his cards close to his chest. He wants to take it nice and easy,at his own pace. That's just the type of character he is.

It is also true that the way sachi is now, she won't believe anything he says anyway. so he needs to first calm her down, and help her become rational normal person.

"? he have enough time to react"

i don't think so,nope.

"Just see, both time only when the side kick guy start talking, its work. The detective's words is just not work at all. It either actually have a dead wish that will reveal later. Or he just simple go retard for drama effect"

he is not afraid of sachi,so he obv does not have a death wish. imo she reminds him of himself when he was younger, but that's just my hypothesis.

and he is not a retard either. he has been acting pretty much how his type of characters, the smug super-intelligent or detective types, do.

I think Sachis reaction is actually really common for someone who was abused physically, mentally and sexually. She didn’t have a place that was safe at school or home so now that she has gained a place to call home she is petrified of losing it. I hope that the private detective won’t return her to her parents and instead will start collecting evidence of the parents abuse.

Users who are viewing this thread