Sachiiro no One Room - Vol. 8 Ch. 44

Woah! It's been half a year with no update! I guess this manga is not as popular as others!

thank you for the update 🙏 it’s been so long....please someone update this series.

poor haru ;-; I want to know more about his past but it breaks my heart. fuck people like that grandpa

Thank you for the update~
I hope we get more someday <3 I really want to know how this ends -sobs-

Dex-chan lover
Man, I know I'm not in a position to critic, but I just can't read Mister's backstory in such a non-serious font

Group Leader
I see both korean and chinese, this seems to be a retranslation of a translation of a translation. Goddamn, and I thoguht translations of translations was enough to make things inaccurate.

@ZdrytchX dude i simply used the raws i found ( the ones in the comment) they should be all in chinese. So it's just a traslation of a traslation ahaha.

YOU DID GREAT MAN I STILL CRIED WITH FEELS Ty for translating!!! It's not perfect, but it still got the message across. :D

Dex-chan lover
I generally ignore low-quality translations but it seems that this story is so simple and straightforward that a machine translation is doing the trick well.

Users who are viewing this thread