Sachiiro no One Room

Double-page supporter
i came here because i saw the cover and looking at the men, being a good citizen he is, wearing a mask in this pandemic (and the possibility of me farming meme with mask, yknow) but oh boy what a surprise, dark theme manga. i like it tho

Group Leader
AOC Translation who previously translating this series is dropping this series (and all other their series) because of more important matter

source: their discord

It is frustrating how many incomplete "completed" series there are on this website. It's driving me nuts.

Group Leader
it is possible to find the missing chapters up to 64 online, leaving the ending with a 'happy ending' open to the reader's imagination.
But in reality the chapters are up to 68.... and I'm sorry, but prepare a box of Kleenex to wipe away your tears of sadness.

00186-3389725712.png

it is possible to find the missing chapters up to 64 online, leaving the ending with a 'happy ending' open to the reader's imagination.
But in reality the chapters are up to 68.... and I'm sorry, but prepare a box of Kleenex to wipe away your tears of sadness.

00186-3389725712.png
oh please just spoil it to me

Power Uploader

00186-3389725712.png
sadge

Yeah I know, I have read another author's work, and yes I know the author likes to do an unnecessary plot twist at the end... Yet, the question still remains why... Do not repeat my mistake, if you want a real HE where Sachi is really happy, down to a "happily ever after" ending, just stop at chapter 64.
Still, I can't get over how ridiculous and unnecessary Haru's death was.

Dex-chan lover
It's a masterpiece but
it does not have a truly happy ending, which is a bummer. It doesn't leave a bad taste in the mouth, just a void

This story was absolutely amazing. But I do believe that the ending was incredibly unnecessary.
the way haru was killed just feels incredibly unnecessary and it doesn’t really make any sense. A better ending IN MY OPINION! Would have been if they got married together and had a daughter or son. And it would show how Sanchi would do anything to give them a life filled with the happiness she couldn’t have.Thus breaking the cycle of abuse. And to end it all off it could have panned to haru’s father watching over them saying something like “I can’t wait till the day we can drink sake together so that you can tell me your life long story, son.” AGAIN THIS IS MY OPINION ON WHAT A BETTER ENDING WOULD BE LIKE!
overall I give it a 9/10

MAN THIS MANGA IS GOOD BUT WHY HE DIED?! IT SHOULD BE NOT A FATAL GUN SHOT. NOW I FEEL EMPTY AFTER READING THIS.

Last edited by a moderator:
GODDAMMIT HAKURI GIVE ME BACK HARU HE DIDN'T DESERVE THIS HE DESERVED TO HAVE A HAPPY FAMILY LIFE WITH SACHI

This manga has its peaks and valleys, but the ending really sours the experience. Just plain out contrived and in no way does it feel like it contributes to the themes or plot of the story. Wholly unsatisfying, and with no justification for the entire nonsensical sequence leading to Haru's death. Even after he's gone, the author doesn't provide any meaningful resolution to Sachi, who lives on. Incredibly disappointing ending to an otherwise interesting read. Genuinely, take the advice of other comments and stop reading at Chapter 64.

7/10 1-60 Chapter
-2/10 60-END For me

I Laughed so hard at the end.

Gun no Safety Lock ?

Mother Quick Draw Shot WTF police pratice more than 2 year for quick draw shot

Last edited:
As someone who’s struggling with depression, this story has made me come to understand that everyone’s got their own problems and trauma and that not everyone will get me, but as long as I stay alive I’ll meet somebody who will. And… I think I already have, I just wasn’t looking.

Users who are viewing this thread