Sacred Chevalier - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

For those who think that this will just be a happy go lucky one,
for the sake of the plot and for MC to become mature, the author kills off one of the heroines. So, get ready for that moment.

WELL WELL WELL WELL

What do we have here?

JUM always translates the best stuff. I'm sold! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Double-page supporter
@subaru damn... too bad no more translation of the novel.... the translator gone without any notice... orz
btw , did you read the raw LN ?

@SUBARU
Did you read the novel?
I checked NU and someone said his first paladin died... Does this means the widow died? Or It was another one?

@mikoreimu I read the raw WN.

@Vergilx69
The one who dies is Roxanne. I remember the name but I forgot her looks. I guess that should be the spectacle girl on the cover.

Double-page supporter
@subaru welp.... really hope someone translate the novel.... really wanna know what happen to the translator that went missing almost 2 years

Dex-chan lover
@nolyta09 is it still NTR if it's a widow>

and yea, this manga was much more interested than I anticipated lol. Like Paralel Paradise but not literally devoid of men.

Dex-chan lover
... I kinda wish a better artist got this story instead... the light novel has better art..... -_-

Aggregator gang
@nolyta09 @raze2012 This is netori, not NTR. NTR is when the MC gets cucked, not when the MC does the cucking.

And even then, this doesn't count as either due to the fact that she is in all sense not held by any vows. "Til Death Do Us Part" and all that.

Double-page supporter
lol, he tamed that milf. MC a milf slayer ?

@SUBARU
Dam thats a shame. already turned me off this now.
Killing a fmc off just so he can "grow" is something I despise.

Users who are viewing this thread