Sadistic Beauty: Side Story A

Agree with you @toroloka @Yuribasedgod.

I think everybody shouldn't be so hard to everything. They should just be open their heart and their mind and chill with everything. Love is love, that's all. Everyone can express their love to whoever they want even if they're straight or transgender or homo/heterosexual, or bisexual people, and that's ok as long as everything you do is not wrong and not against your moral. The world has already been rude and hard outside, so if a straight person write a story of LGBTQIA+ to support, why don't let them (as long as the content of the story is good and not wrong about LGBTQIA+; if MC hs with a guy once, maybe she is bisexual, but it doesn't matter whatever it is since that's a freedom for her to be able to express her love, and as long as she does not do anything wrong and not hurt anyone by playing or using them, everything is fine). Don't be so hard yourself, don't judge or complain or be annoyed with everything they want to express, let's chill with everything as long as everything not goes against the moral 😁.

@Didido
not a surprise, because you too haven't understood a word and deferred to old tired onethink slogans. second person you pinged didn't even know how to respond to me because that would had required maybe thinking through their position.

@DailyBacka3
who said i'm a dude? fuck off coward, haven't even had the courage to ping me.
can you just shut up and not complain
i think i have the same "right" to complain about something that 60 other commenters had to praise it. sounds fair non? otherwise I could always say the same to you: shut up.
stop bringing in your weird fetish for sexual orientations?
...do you compute anything at all? you're reading a lesbian smut comic - if i have "a fetish for sexual orientations" then you also have one.

edit: btw, it's funny that vocalizing unspoken sentiment behind downvoting of almost every gl title where post pubescent male appears will get that many visceral reactions. everything's okay as long as it's covert right?

@kavvka
Don't be so strict or hard yourself. Open your heart and your mind to everything, maybe you will be comfortable with yourself and everything. I just want to say that. Just like Yuribasedgod said, I also don't want to attack or something. I really am. I just and also want everyone in the world would express themselves freely, comfortably and more love themselves, so be open your mind and your heart, maybe you will be comfortable and chill out 😁.

Dex-chan lover
just gonna ignore the main story ever happened, gl is gl and I shall read it

hope someone picks this up soon

Love and agree! Thank you for sharing your two cents. It is refreshing.
@Didido @toroloka

Let's agree to disagree, that being said thank you for taking time to share your perspective so I can consider things from a different view.
@kavvka

Hope everyone is having a great day and let's enjoy this great manga. ☺

Aggregator gang
>woman is writing about kinky lesbians
>10/10, bring me more
>same, but they had/have sexual contact with men
>Eugh, kinda fetishizing
I wonder how can you even acquire such point of view?
Anyway, hope that someday I'll be able to read it, it has a good amount of light-heartedness(?).

Aggregator gang
Idk about u guys but I was not a huge fan of her so imma dodge this one

Dex-chan lover
a very fun, light-hearted one (pretty hot too, not into bdsm that much but fmcs' dynamic is great & it's treated as roleplay anyway so no hard feeling involved). also like translator said in ch1, you need barely any knowledge from main story to enjoy this, so don't let the lack of chapters (& those old weird comments) discourage you from finding a way to read it yourself, it'll be worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread