Saegusa-san wa Megane-senpai to Koi o Egaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Saegusa-san and the net cafe

Dex-chan lover
They were kissing all over each other last chapter, and now they're suddenly too embarrassed? Get your act together, author, don't crash such a good start...
I think he was embarrassed because kissing her on that occasion would inevitably lead to intercourse, and he obviously does not feel ready. Kissing her in public, even though she clearly took the initiative, was a more manageable situation.

Dex-chan lover
He said he was too nervous to do it because he thought she wanted sex not just a kiss

Still pathetic though
It's still just the second chapter, not to mention only a short while after they began dating, give the poor guy a break.

After all, unlike the other MC's we know, this one at least managed to arrive to the starting line.

Dex-chan lover
It's still just the second chapter, not to mention only a short while after they began dating, give the poor guy a break.

After all, unlike the other MC's we know, this one at least managed to arrive to the starting line.
Facts, so I'm gonna give it some times

And this is coming from someone who tends to talk shit about spinless MCs who either can't initiate or pull what he did in this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Man, the mangaka must have gotten spooked for there to be so much hard sexual energy in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
A--an oblique recommendation for Kyokou Suiri...
I'll take a look.

Edit: Ok so, while the story and its execution are quite interesting, her hair isn't "quite" as fluffy as our heroine here. I would say Saegusa-san has more dense hair clusters compared to Iwanaga's, which gives it a fluffier look. (And I will admit I'm a boob alien, so yeah. >_> )

It is a bit hard to say though, Iwanaga's hair on the art covers vary a bit, sometimes looking more or less fluffy. And the earlier chapters which are available did not give me the same impression.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why pussy out on the 2nd chapter?
Just have them kiss and get interrupted before things get hotter if you don't want them to immediately go all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread