Saeki-san wa Nemutteru - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Student Council Room

Dex-chan lover
She have some really naughty ideas. The risk have it charm, i guess.
Man, i hope she won't like it public too

tfw none of the girls you stand and watch over while they sleep ever comment on how comfortable it makes them. :(

Dex-chan lover
"assistant to the class rep" :p As if class rep itself wasn't weird enough of a job.

@IFHTT There is a large difference between being comfortable because you asked someone to watch over you, and not feeling more comfortable as you dont even know that anyone is watching over you to begin with.
Humans have dull senses, scopaesthesia is not the power of love, friendship and Nakama pulling through, but rather just a hallucination.

Dex-chan lover
Actually i prefer "class president" over "class representative".
I've been reading manga for a while and im more familiar with "class president" or simply "prez" than "class rep".

@strider_01: Yeah, that was beautifuly executed. How she took out her shoes also deserves some praise.

7eXd4lv.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@raifive depends on the school really. But if they have it (a "class-representative"), it usually is quite different from the jp concept. The ones I know of from here is usually instead designated ppl that students can bring up issues with, and they note it down and bring it up in some meeting between the other classes representatives and teachers. Basically it is just another feedback system like the "feedback box" (with the advantage that it is less anonymous (albeit still more than going to a teacher), and the same disadvantage), that also is more focused at bringing up issues or inquiring about questions than the box's that usually are more for suggestions.
If the school has a "student council", odds are it consists of one person from each class, making them the representative of said class (only time I had to vote for something resembling a student council, was in uni, where the student council equivalent was a split entity from the ones dealing with study-issues). Meaning the term class-rep would instead refer to the student council members.

They are not there for carrying papers or taking charge of events (ever remember all school-festival arcs in mangas?). Though it often is the same kind of ppl who decide to be one that is also the kind that suddenly decides to arrange a skiing-trip with classmates or a student-disco (and sometimes manages to convince some teachers to help, or appropriate school-infrastructure for it, despite it being a personal event).

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyfoxscanlations: i can agree that for some people "class rep" can sound better than "class pres", but im so much more used to the simple "Prez this", "Prez that" than anything else sounds weird. It might just be me tho. But well, you are using "class" before pres/rep so it sounds fine either way. Guess using just "Prez" is when they are much closer, like in Senryuu Shoujo for example, tho thats the president of a club not a class...

This guy is actually pretty quick to think of a solution, like the phone incident

Double-page supporter
Page 7: I'm actually little mad at how dignified she looks despite the fact she was totally trying to sleep a few seconds ago.
That new girl was cute though.

@feha lol. that is a far more interesting perspective and response to my cheap, and perhaps poorly executed, allusion to being a creepy weirdo who secretly watches girls sleep than i'd have ever expected to receive. good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread