Saeki-san wa Nemutteru - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Fishing and Napping

Group Leader
I hope there aren't too many, if any, mistakes, I was still a bit buzzed from having an upper endoscopy earlier in the day.

Also, wow, I almost went really sentimental in the credit page this time. Mirai by Garnidelia, Kimi no Namae by Chiai Fujikawa, a number of songs from SukaSuka (like Always in my Heart by Tamaru Yamada), etc. had played while I was working on the chapter, and along with the buzz got me feeling weird :x. Managed to stop myself though, I think.

Dex-chan lover
That mutual kill on 22 and 23, though. True bros.
You can do it, Saeki-san! Let's hope no shenanigans happen at night~

20 chapters in a month by yourself on top of picking up other series is some crazy shit Fox, you do good work and I hope you get some rest after your hospital visit

Dex-chan lover
Eh, finnaly catch the latest raw?
Weeww thanks translator.

Also both MC and his buddies score flag here and there.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I wish you a good endoscopy result. I held one this year and will wait a few days for the report. They sedated me and I slept completely. Saeki would like it.

Double-page supporter
Noooo! I will have to wait so much for more of this sweet sweet series?? C'mon you guys, link me some good fluffy manga to read. It will be even better if the couple gets together early on instead of right at the end.

On a side note, the pervert in me found Saeki absolutely gorgeous when fighting the urge to sleep.

Fed-Kun's army
I love watching these bros being so satisfied about their bro making progress.

Dex-chan lover
@sleepyfoxscanlations I really hope no one snipes this, you're doing a great job! Also, thanks for the chapter, it was really cute <3 and that preview for the next volume looks very promising!

@wolfeng if you're not reading them already, Pseudo Harem, Kuno Chiyo the Precog and Sukinako ga Megane wo Wasureta are all ongoing fluffy series that may hit the spot :)

God speed for the outstanding work getting this series caught up in such little time.

Users who are viewing this thread