Saeki-san wa Nemutteru - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Fishing and Napping

Dex-chan lover
Her smile and optimism, gone once again.

*reads credit page*

mine too

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, How the artist capable drawing these. That is not some amateur NTR facial expression drawing at all.

Dex-chan lover
Misshi manned up like the fucking chad he was

Also 10/10 wingmanning on both ends, Tokimiya should be the MVP I think

Thank you surprisingly realistic survival games of recent years

Dex-chan lover
Throwing
https://mangadex.org/title/21423/yuuutsu-to-succubus-san
Into the ring of things that need more translations.

Double-page supporter
Such a wholesome chapter. I laughed so hard at the gaming thing too

Group Leader
Thanks for all the kind words everyone, I really appreciate it. For those asking about when volume 5 will come out, I did a little poking around, but I haven't found an answer. Maybe a better internet detective than me can scrounge it up, but I think there just haven't been any announcements.

@NamelessSoldier Just turned out to be a tiny hernia and some gastritis, no biggie. They definitely felt worse than they are though (;^ω^).

@Skarrmanga Thanks for the suggestion, but it looks like Tonari no Scanlation is still working on it. They did say they just lost their translator though, so maybe I'll throw my hat in the ring. But then again, I already have a ton going on xD, so maybe not. I'll be mulling it over for a while. I hope they find another one soon, at any rate.

@starburst98 I'll add it to my growing list of prospective future projects, but it'll probably be a while.

Group Leader
@Sakakawea Nice detective work, apparently my google-fu is quite lacking. Didn't even think about checking Animate either.

Only did a quick google search and skimmed the author's twitter :x.

Group Leader
@Sakakawea I swear I googled 佐伯さんは眠ってる5巻 発売日. Maybe adding the last bit was too much? Dunno. Well, I'm gonna choose to believe they added it between my search and yours, just so it's not super megas embarrassing. (´;ω;`)ウッ…

Users who are viewing this thread