Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome - Vol. 10 Ch. 47 - How to Continue a Story Where I'm Absent

Double-page supporter
@ickdrasil
What's wrong is that she's forced to write what she doesn't want, or better, what she doesn't feel hers.

Producers and editors have to help an author express at best what he wants to tell, not to force an ending according to the public's desire.

Dex-chan lover
@lupus_in_fabula I get that but I just feel like it'd be so much more productive to just tell her his opinion. She's free to take away from that what she wants

Dex-chan lover
this manga is so garbage, there is literally a 'romance' tag and there is ZERO DEVELOPMENT between the characters what the FUCK? I literally skipped every 5/10 chapters looking for development and found none.

My conclusion? this shit will probably end with development happening at the last fucking chapter.

Wow the author actually can't write in her own style and method? Wth it's not like I totally dumped everything they had in their mind and forced them to adapt to what I wanted the end to be. Huph writers these days! I don't understand what's wrong with kasumi sensei.

Is this an appeal by the author on how he wrote Saekano? I admit cliche harem tropes dont reflect real life and mistakes should be made, but oh boy, the characters in Saekano got defined by their mistakes and nothing went right even in the end. Thats too pessimistic if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread