Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - How to Challenge What Has Yet To Come

Contributor
CONFESSION! But sadly, she's not the main character. Maybe if this was some other manga...

Aggregator gang
Oh no. Now the secondary heroine to the secondary heroine is going to need a spin-off so I can be satisfied... When will it stop?!

I was kind of expecting it, but at the same time it just kind of came out of nowhere.

Fed-Kun's army
It was supposed to happen, but the hints they gave were so subtle that you could have mistaken it for admiration rather than love... IDK if there was ever a scene or panel that openly showed her feelings until now... This felt so abrupt idk what I should feel besides annoyed.

Dex-chan lover
I have been able to to deal with the MC's lack of anything up until the last 2 chapters with his refusal to actually talk to Utaha and explain why the draft is shite. It is one of the few things I cannot stand in any kind of entertainment, when characters can make progress just by talking about it but then refuse to.

Well this came outta nowhere. The hints were not that apparent. Feel for her although considering it's tomoya he might not even get that she was actually confessing to him.

Users who are viewing this thread