Saenai Riman to Yankee Joshi Kousei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
yeglH0X.png

the truth hurts even more when it comes from your mother

Dex-chan lover
This is actually better than expected. Well, my expectations were at rock bottom, so it only could've been up from there, but still a nice surprise nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
These mangakas will read your soul. They will dig out your innermost desires. Then they will incarnate them in their mangas, so that after reading you would squirm on your floor (if you have one), crying and repeating "giwtwm"

Contributor
Mom broke the 4th wall and punched me in the guts

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I hate it when you really like a food product, or a brand of one, and it just disappears from all the supermarkets.

Dex-chan lover
I can feel ya old man. The good chips are always out of stock.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes my first thought when it comes to problems with move is ghosts
very natural boss

Contributor
I bet the JK is the one hoarding all the mysteriously sold out consomme flavor chips, to keep MC coming back to her for more, like a drug addict given a free sample.

@xsweetmex
The opening states MC is (26), and high school in Japan is 10th~12th grade, so 15~18 age range. I'm guessing she's (16).

Dex-chan lover
Whoa dude, that sure isnt a room you can take a girl in.
At least he isnt your cliche corporate slave working for a black company and his boss isnt an asshole.

@Greenfrost That happens to me everytime i like a somewhat niche product... :(
@potatofood Oh man, i still remember that moment when i was 26 and my mom told me it was about time i stopped watching anime... and here i am "some" years later reading manga. Yup, i really feel like i matured changing anime for manga.

Users who are viewing this thread